Wednesday 1 June 2011

INKED.










So seeing as summer is here, and pretty much my entire wardrobe consists of nudes and browns (baby pink is my poor excuse for colour), I have come to realise I have a serious lack of colour in my life. Therefore, im making a change. And my first bright purchase (since rocking neon pinks when I was about 12) comes in the form of vintage levi shorts, blue tie dye very much like the last picture above which i got in london the other day.

Next week is GFW, where the whole week of spare time between shows will be spent roaming vintage markets, camden, brick lane etc in search of some future treasures. Im breaking my earthy curse and promising myself (and my closest) that there will be a new arrival of ink by the end of next week. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment