Monday 10 September 2012

LNA.




CONFESSION:
It's been 4 months (cringe) since I've last updated. And as neglected as this blog may now seem, I hopefully have a good enough reason by saying I spent the majority of that time working abroad...With no internet... For 4 months. As you can imagine I'm feeling slightly disconnected from the fashion industry as of late, but NYFW is helping sort that out. 

To hopefully make up for my lack of posting, thought I would show you my new basics for AW 12- A brand called LNA (Now stocked on Asos). I'm a sucker for basic wardrobe pieces- Chunky knits, soft tees, crisp shirts etc etc. Think T by Alexander Wang meets Whistles!

TWITTER

WANDERLUST TUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the land of the internet. Loving these basics.

    www.loverushh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your article, fall in love with fashion you, hope you can know more about you want to know Princess Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete